Kate Hopkins ~ Watching Europe Fall

I know this has not much to do with Native issues at least on the surface. However if allowed to happen – I think would be the end of any resistance by Native folks.

I first posted this on my Facebook page and am now expanding coverage because I thinks deserves the widest dissemination in the USA.

I actually don't know how many people get to read my posts. I have a strong inkling that it is not many given the offensive comments of Truth I make against idiotic Democrats who have no idea what patriotism entails and Facebook itself who censors comments from folks it disagrees with. However if you have any idea that you could love this country "IF". I would suggest you listen to Kate Hopkins speech as she gives a synopsis of what has happened to Great Britain since they have fallen prey to the influx of Muslims and their ilk. If you think you would rather not have that fate foisted upon the USA you need to hear this.

Comments

Popular Posts

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer Part II

Pine Ridge, South Dakota-Prisoner of War Camp 334