An Exploration of Unconditional Love cont...

Next, after a few of these arguments, the two parties alternate between feeling insecure and feeling angry. When one gets angry, the other gets scared he or she is about to be abandoned. This alternating process occurs a few times. Then, a discussion like the following one occurs.

The fellow is his age makes no difference, has been divorced more than a few times, and is in a relationship with seeker who is being coached on having relationships based on telling the truth. His last lover had walked out on him; he still "loved" her, of course, since she had rejected him.

"I really love you", he said. "These month's since we met have been just great. I have never told anyone so much, or had such an honest relationship. I thought, in the beginning, there would be all kinds of bells and whistles. But there aren't any bells or whistles or rockets going off. I have dreaded this conversation for a some time now. I think I am more involved with you than you are with me. We have great sex. We laugh together all the time. But your not 'in love' like I have experienced before. And since we have been so honest about everything else I think we have to be honest about this."

Comments

Popular Posts

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer Part II

Pine Ridge, South Dakota-Prisoner of War Camp 334