Anarchism: What It Really Stands For

Oki - I'm feeling a need to define what it means to be a Native American at least in my mind! A little frisky I guess. Makes me wonder a bit about myself and my intent in life and then fate runs this by me as if speaking directly to me and what I stand for - really what all traditional Native People stand for which most white/blacks can't understand or tolerate.

Abridged lines from anarchist Emma Goldman’s 1917 essay “Anarchism: What It Really Stands Citizens For Self Governance:

Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. Anarchism stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals.

Odd that this would emanate from a white women who I'll bet had no idea that this philosophy is the standard of Native Spirituality.

I know in most folks minds when the word Anarchism pops up they have been trained to react negatively - because what the hell would the vermin in Washington do if they lost the ability to control the people?

Anarchism is defined as something negative and there becomes a need to stamp it out and that's what the federals are doing everyday not understanding that it is not only non-violent but the path to true freedom. Their freedom if only they would get their heads out of their ass and start leading instead of being content to blindly follow the path to their own destruction!

I mean think about it - are any of you happy to be followers of idiots who have no problem throwing you over the bridge if you don't follow?

Just some musings.....

Comments

sagi white elk said…
i would like to ask the american government, that send troops all around the world, in the name of peace and democracy, who have at least one finger in peace talks all over the world, what kind of exaple are you giving within??? and to you my people, where are you? why dont we hear your voice spreading, calling out like the call of the wolf, it is enough, come out and make your voce be heard...

Popular Posts

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer

Essiac: Nature's Cure for Cancer Part II

Pine Ridge, South Dakota-Prisoner of War Camp 334